This summer, Carver will once again participate in the South Shore Summer Softball League. The season includes 10 games, played in June and July, with a 1-week playoff, typically held in the last week of July. Registration is officially open and will close on June 5th.
- Divisions are based on age (10U=ages 8-10; 12U=ages 11-12; 14U=ages 13-14; 18U=ages 15-18)
- The season will begin the third week of June and playoffs will begin the last week of July
- Season includes a total of 10 games (2 games per week) all starting at 6:00PM
- 10U & 14U will play on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 12U & 18U will play on Mondays and Wednesdays
- This is a travel league with a larger area than our Spring and Fall seasons - click here for field info.
- Registration cost is $100. That includes a sleeveless shirt (similar design to our new spring shirts with name and number on back) and a pair of socks.
- All registrations need to be in by June 5th - late registrations cannot be accepted.
- If we don't have enough players to field a team, we will have the option of merging with another town. That will only happen with prior parent consent.
- Rules for the SSSL can be found here.
As always, we'll also need volunteers to coach - if interested, please register in the system and email the Board (email@example.com) with any questions.
The Summer Season is a great way for athletes to learn some new rules, play in a more competitive environment, and to raise their game!